Monday, June 30, 2008

Last post from Spokane Street

Thursday the cable guy is scheduled to come between 1-3 to our new place. That means Wednesday night Jason and I will lug over our
livescomputer & XBOX360 to the new place. So I will be gone for a couple of days, I'm hoping for just one. We've moved a lot of stuff and I can really tell the difference, it's so empty here at our "old" place. We plan on sleeping there Wednesday night. It was 106 degrees here again today, and this heat just wears me out. I'll be glad when we're all moved and done. I can now say that I've moved in the worst part of winter: when Jason & I moved to WW it was Jan and a freakin blizzard outside. It took us almost 5 hours to get here, I driving the truck & him driving our 26" big daddy u haul, & the worst part of summer: as in we've been moving & cleaning in 104-106 degree weather for the last several days. I don't recommend either. I hope everyone is staying cool and drinking lots of water. Have a great week and I'll be posting from the "new" place next time :]

No comments: