Monday, June 2, 2008

Update: Seattle trip

We're home and everything's great. Jason and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday May 26. It seems so crazy to me that we've been married a year now. It still feels like last month. November 22 Jason and I will have been together 5 years and that blows my mind!! Everyday I'm reminded how short life is and everyday I'm more appreciative of what and who I have in my life.
Here's the picture I took outside of the space needle. We ate a late lunch early dinner at the Space Needle on Friday. It was amazing. We sat at a table right next to the window and got to watch as we moved around in a circle. It takes an hour to make a full circle. Our food was amazing. We want to do it again next time we're in Seattle.

My love

1 comment:

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

Thanks for the Picture...I soooo noticed the Harley Logo above the door. How Funny! I am gonna have to go and check it out, FOR SURE!

cute pic of Jason and his Twizzler...Funny Brent likes to munch on Twizzlers when we travel, Must be a GUY thing!