Monday, April 7, 2008

It's always sad saying goodbye

My sister is gone. My house feels empty. I'm kinda sad about her being gone. I really enjoyed having her down. We didn't do much of anything, but I still had a blast with her. I'm already planning a trip for her to come down this summer. I was thinking we should go camping with her this summer, I think she might enjoy that. I'm so excited for camping season! I've got several trips planned. Beware babe, camping all summer long. I already miss you Joe, can't wait for summer.
Jason went fishing this morning, so I got the house all cleaned up while he was gone. He's been dying to go fishing so I was glad him and Roger went. We all had a blast bowling last night, as usual I got the lowest score. It's all good though, I go to have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand what you mean about your house being quiet and empty! It was EXTRA hard on me this time when he left! I am still pretty sad! He was cute this time...just before he got on the plane he turned to his dad and said...Dad tell my Shannan that I WILL be back and SOON!!! Awwww...jerks my heart a bit!