Thursday, February 21, 2008

What did I do?

Jason is online with the Xbox now. You would of thought he was going to die if he didn't get it soon. He bought the package you have to but today and has been playing all afternoon.

This was me the other morning when I discovered someone had slashed our truck tire. So we took the truck down to Les Schwab today. We had a really good spare in the back so we just got that put on for now. We had planned on changing all four tires but not till the end of next summer. And these are some expensive tires. I am so mad that someone did that. I know it happens but is just sucks. We live across from a Safeway and they just got done remodoling the entire store inside out, and someone sprey paited all over the back side. It's horrible. The area we live in right now use to be a pretty bad area, but in the last 5 years they have really cleaned it up a lot. It's frustrating because we all are working so hard to keep it a good looking neighborhood. I can't wait till we have a garage to keep our or at least my car inside. :)

No comments: