Friday, February 15, 2008

Hockey season over

Jason had his final game this last Wednesday for hockey. This game was to determine 3rd & 4th place for the two teams. Unfortantley we lost, so that put us in 4th place for this season. It was a really good game, and the team they played was a really good team. At first I was thinking that I would be glad there are no more games, but now that I won't be going to anymore untill November I'm kinda sad. I had a lot of fun watching the hockey games. Jason still has stick night on Mondays' & Wednesday's. I'm sure I'll get over going to games every Wednesday. I am so proud of Jason for playing hockey. I would of never have thought he would be so passionate about it. It makes me proud to watch him play. He has improved so much since he first started. My dad also. They don't realize how much better they both have gotten. Jason is all ready talking about next season, and that makes me really happy that he's going to keep playing. Here's to winning the championship next year.

No comments: