Friday, February 15, 2008

So cute


We have dinner on Saturday at the parents house with my dad's family. Then after dinner Brock (my youngest brother) will be coming home with us and staying the night at our place. This will be his first night staying over. He came over this last Tuesday while the other kids went to hockey. He had a blast!  He called me Thursday and told me that he had his bag packed and ready to go. I think it is so cute that he's already got his bag packed 2 days ahead. Jason got his new Xbox game so him and Brock will be busy playing Xbox360. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target! That is my home away from home, as well as Wally-World! Red Robin....Dam...now I am hungry! I want one of those BIT greasy burgers...not good for my diet but sounds hella yummie! Have fun on your lil trip, drive safe and be good! ;^)