Friday, July 15, 2011

Sorry it's been so long

April 2011, my living room & garage ceiling collapsed.  My landlord's "handy man" took from start to finish 4 months to replace my roof and repair my ceilings.

April 2011, Jason in Corning CA

May 2011, I had a Tea Party.  We ate lots of yummy foods, drank many Italian cream sodas, and enjoyed the afternoon with some of the best girls around.

June 2011, Jason home for a few days 

June 2011, Herbs from my garden

June 2011, Stella

July 2011, I've been working on puzzles again

July 2011, My SIL and I had a yard sale

July 2011, Me swimming at my brother's house

July 2011, Jason home for a few days

July 2011, In honor of HP I made Butterbeer cupcakes

2 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE that puzzle you did! I've never seen that one.

The photo of Jason and his cheese balls makes me laugh so hard.

And Butterbeer cupcakes, seriously, I could DIE after eating them.

Tammy said...

Yesterday I was in downtown Independence looking for a yarn shop and walked by this junk/antique store and saw a wall hanging just like the puzzle you did, only made with real license plates. I almost bought it! IT WAS SO COOL!