Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucky number 7

Happy Friday

My parents & the kids left on Wednesday to go to the Olympics. They are watching the men's USA hockey team (of course =).....I'm super jealous

Annie & I have a baking date this Sunday

I have been working crazy on the New M00n party. Things are going good & I'm getting more and more excited (I know I have not mentioned this yet on here but I will)

I'm addicted to RedB0x

Jason's work gives out a really good gift after you've been there 3 years, I wasn't counting on it since ya know they are closing down in April, but he came home last week with his 3 year gift card. We went back & forth on what to spend it on and finally decided to get a new bedroom TV (with the help of some savings money). We are now the new owners of a 42" LCD HDTV

I can't believe March is only a week and a few days away. I'm soooo not ready for it

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so excited for baking.

And that is really awesome of his work. I keep hoping that they can keep going past April.