Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Made with love

I made these for my SIL Annie for Christmas (I'm thankful too because it was hard giving these babies up but knowing they were going to a good home helped=). I love love love them. I made them just like I made my owls. Once the mod podge was dry then I added my beads, glitter, buttons, ect. She loved them. I have a couple more idea's for people that I'm gonna make. I'm really lovin these little guys

You can't tell by the picture but each layer of "whip" is added individually. Then I added glitter to the edge. Super cute, every one's favorite including my own.
I tried making this one a more "fancy" cupcake with an iced look to it. Then I added little white beads to it.
This one has clear long beads aka sprinkles on it and of course the cherry button.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love these!! They turned out so awesome.

Your craft skills are awesome.

REENblack said...

Those are SO SO SO cute!!!

Still impressed with your skills!!!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Just found your blog, and I'm excited! Those are so, SO adorable! Oh my goodness, I might have to copy that one of these days. :) You are so talented.