Sunday, January 10, 2010

I've really missed you guys

Yesterday was my 2nd blogoversary!!

It's been FOREVER...and it's all because of this show. Everyone told me this show was the show to watch. So I decided to give it a try.....OMG I LOVE it!!! Josie & I watched all 4 seasons of it in like a month =] Now my dad & my husband are hooked.

The holidays came and went. They were fantastic but boy am I glad they are done. Jason spoiled me rotten, he got me many awesome gifts but my most favorite new baby is a 32G ipod touch ♥ It's like my 3rd child =] Christmas was really awesome here and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband & family to spend it with.

New Years was great. Jason & I went over to my brother and SIL's and had homemade sushi and gin & tonics. It was a great way for us to end & start the year.

We've just been chillin. I picked Gianna up last weekend and spent Saturday with her. I always love the time with her. She's getting so big.

My sister Josie is back in town and back to school (she went to Sp0kane for winter break).

Work has been crazy, but that's an entire post itself.

Jason has a new job, kinda. His company QS had been laying people off and cutting cost's in different ways for the last year and a half. Best way to describe it is, they closed down but started again, same name but different kind of job. They kept 6 people from the floors and Jason is 1 of those 6. There is about 25-30 (total) employees now. The job is totally different then before and everyone is hoping they make it. The next 6 months are make it or break it for them. I'm so proud of Jason. Ever since he started that job he has kicked ass! He's always been a top performer, has the #3 record for most calls, got employee of the month several times, got employee of the year, had his picture in the paper many times for top performer, and made some killer bonuses. Thanks for being BA honey ♥

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Glad to hear you had wonderful holidays! I have a smaller iTouch and LOVE LOVE LOVE it too!!! So addicting! :-)

Hey, I don't know Jason, but I'm proud of him too for holding that job down! Such a hard thing to do right now! Congrats to him!!!

Hope you are staying warm and you continue to get to spend lots of time with your friends and family! :-)