Monday, September 14, 2009

Hangin with Baby Miss.G

Saturday afternoon I picked Gianna up so we could hang out. We went and watched Trey's soccer game, it was super hot outside but we all had a great time. After that we went and got some lunch and hung out at the house. She took about an hour nap, we played and had some yogurt, and played some more. I love the stage she is in (I say that every time =] she's so fun and she's talking more & more everyday. I can't wait to hear what she calls me. My sister Josie, & my brother Louie both called me Mo-Mo (which my Mom and most of my family still call me) and my brother Trey called me Gee-Gee. I don't remember Devin calling me anything funny, I think he always just called me Morgan. I love that Gianna & I are buddies About 5:00 I took Gianna home. She was really good and we all had a great afternoon.

After Josie got off work we all went to the movies and saw
9. It was good, Jason & Josie liked it a lot. I thought it was ok, kinda slow and dark but it's alright. My favorite part was the movie goodies



Gianna, 9/12/09

1 comment:

REENblack said...

That is so great that you are able to spend so much time with her! Enjoy every minute, as you know, they grow so fast!