Saturday, September 12, 2009

The big 2-7

Sunday afternoon Jason & I headed out to my dad's house for a birthday lunch. My Wmom made some bomb ass burgers, and then we all enjoyed brownie sundaes for dessert. We had a great time. I love my family


Then Monday (my actual birthday) Jason & I sat around and watched TrueBlood all day. It was AWESOME!! My sister got me the first season of TrueBlood and I'm addicted =] We had heard about it a while back and she was wanting to read the books and I have been dying to see the seasons (they are playing season 3 right now on TV). IT IS GOOD (it's an HBO show so it's pretty bad, but I like it like that =] Jason made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast & we ordered pizza for lunch/dinner. A day with no cooking, that's my kind of day!

I got many great gifts from my awesome family & friends. Thank you all

1 comment:

REENblack said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!! Sounds like a perfect time!! :-)