Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not much going on

Life here is really been uneventful lately. I was sick last Friday/Saturday/(morning) Sunday, so I missed Devin's birthday party. I'm really bummed out about that, but I knew I couldn't make the trip. Once he's back home, I'll take him out for a birthday treat.
Josie started her new job last week and so far things are going really good. She was trained for about 3 days, then they gave her a desk & phone and that was that. She says that she's catching on and it's going pretty good.
Jason & I are going to Portland for my birthday (it will really be about 3 weeks after my birthday). I'm super excited. I'm saving my pennies for IKEA =]

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Sometimes uneventful=good! ;-)

Sorry you had to miss Devin's bday party though...I'm sure he understood!

Glad things are going well with Josie's job!

And I hope you have a blast on YOUR bday trip!!! Can't wait to see/hear what you get at IKEA! We went a few times in Germany! Fabulous store! I think the closest one to me now is like 6/8 hrs!