Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hot cheetos & sunscreen

* My work's summer picnic is this Friday
* Friday is my little bro Devin's 12th birthday
* Saturday is Devin's birthday party in Yakima
* Some drama went on at the place where Josie got hired and now they've decided not to hire her at this time. She was devastated, thought about staying in Spokane, got mad at mom, and now wants to move again......life of an 18 year old
* Today is Vinnie's 2nd birthday
* Annie & I have a baking date set up for Saturday August 22, I'm sooo excited
* Our hot weather is suppose to break tomorrow. I really hope the weatherperson is right

2 comments:

Annie said...

She didn't get the job then. :(
Nooooo. Is she still going to come to Walla and just look for a different place to work?

REENblack said...

Glad she's still moving, change is good and something different will come her way!

Enjoy the book! I'm always the last to know about moves too! haha