Monday, June 1, 2009

Baking, graduation, xbox, oh my...

Annie (my friend) and I made about 100 cake pops this weekend. We made a batch for her bridal shower and I made a batch for Josie's graduation. We spent about 5-6 hours on Sunday making them, and boy am I glad to be done. Poor Annie still had another batch to make at home. After Annie & James get back from their honeymoon, Annie & I are planning a baking date to make cheesecake pops....YUMMY! I can't wait.

I'm so excited for Josie's graduation on Friday. We're having a BBQ on Saturday for the family and a few friends. I talked to Josie the other day and she's freaking out, in a good way. Crazy to think my sister will be a high school graduate in 4 days. I'm so proud of her!
Jason has been "tracking" his xbox since Thursday last week. He informed me today that it has left the repair center and is being shipped today. He's suppose to have it at the end of this week. If he gets it back Friday, it was only gone like 15 days. That's not bad. You hear all these horror stories about taking weeks and weeks, so we were preparing for the worst. He's super stocked & he's been really good about not complaining to me about it, because he knows what I'll say. It has been nice being xbox free, but I am kinda excited for him because I know how bad he wants it back.

No comments: