Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today is a better day

* I'm feeling better today. I've had my moments, but so far it's been ok.
* Looking forward to our yard sale this weekend. The stuff laying around my living room is driving me crazy, & it will be good to get my mind off things for a few hours.
* Jason has been sooo good about not having his xbox. Don't get me wrong, I hear about it every day 10 times a day but it could be worse. He's promised not to track it till next week.
* I gotta get my butt in gear and make some graduation pops and cake pops for graduation in 8 days!!
* I wanna go camping soooo bad but all our weekends are busy for like the next 5 weeks. Our first available weekend we're going camping!!
* I think Vinnie is realizing that Nala is not coming home =[
* I'm excited about going to Spokane, but worried about Vinnie being lonely.
* I'm going out to my parents house tonight to sew with my Wmom. We're starting a new table runner. I love love love my fabric, it's so cute.
* Thank you to everyone for their comments about Nala.

2 comments:

REENblack said...

I'm glad today is a little better...it will always be hard, shew as part of your life. The pain will never full go away (even if she was a fur baby!).

At least you have things to keep you busy!!! Hope you find time to relax in there too! Or maybe that's part of the busy, things you enjoy doing?!

Annie said...

I'm glad too that today is better. I guess take some comfort in knowing that she isn't feeling bad and in pain anymore. :-(