Friday, May 1, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...

* I'm really glad it's Friday
* Work has been blah this week
* I'm ready for summer
* Jason & I are going over to our friends house Saturday night for dinner
* I'm really excited
* I'm bringing dessert pizza....YUMMY
* My sister Josie is coming down next weekend for the balloon stampede
* I'm sooo excited
* I LOVE the hot air balloons
* We get up at the butt crack of dawn early and go watch the balloons launch
* After watching the balloons lauch we always go out to breakfast
* Then we go home and take a nap =]
* I'm getting ready to buy my first sewing machine & I'm really excited about it
* I've started a couple art projects and have many many more to do
* I'm super stocked about "making" stuff
* Everyday I see a new project I want have to do
* I've been looking at a lot of fabric, buttons, paper, ribbon, & all other craft supplies
* There's sooo much I want need
* Starting Sunday Joann's is having a great sale
* I can't wait

1 comment:

REENblack said...

You sound busy! I miss the balloon stampede! But it's never been quite the same after they moved it to the fair grounds! Hope you have fun!!!

Oooo Sewing and crafts! Fun! I got my sewing machine off eBay super cheap 'cause the lady got it, used it twice, and left it in her closet for the next two years! My kind of buy!