Monday, May 18, 2009

My favorite niece & a sneak peak

Saturday evening Jason & I took a walk. We headed towards 7-11 (I secretly wanted a slurpee the entire time =] After we got slurpee's we headed over to my brothers house. We chilled there for a while then walked back home. It was a really nice walk and the perfect evening for it

Gianna, 5/16/09
 
Wednesday night I'm going to my parents house so my mom & I can finish up our project. I'm so excited, I can't wait till I'm done. We've already decided on doing another table runner but different style for our next project. I'm really glad because they are great things to begin on and they are so cute.

...and here's a sneak peak of what I worked on all weekend


I really love how they've turned out so far......but I'm not done!!

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Well, that sneak peak was four days ago...are you going to show the finished project after this weekend???

Then again, I'm still just now starting to show pics of my house and we've lived here for almost a month!!!

That little one is soooo stinking cute!!!

And um, yes, slurpees are delicious!!!