Monday, May 4, 2009

A huge thank you

I called my SIL today to see what she was doing tonight, my brother is out of town. She was going to her parents house for dinner. I asked if she could stop by to "check" out my new sewing machine. She came over and saved the day. She threaded my machine (showed me how), showed me how to do the bobbin thing, showed me how to change the foot, and we did a couple of the different styles. She left me with a bunch of fabric and now I'm a sewing fool. I can't wait to start some projects. My Wmom and I (maybe Annie, have not asked but now thinking about it) are gonna have "sew dates" and make stuff. I'm so excited
That my friends is my first 2 masterpieces

I'm gonna be addicted...

2 comments:

REENblack said...

Congrats!!! Shopping bags?!?!? I have made a ton of shopping bags! I actually made some for my entire speech class once!

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

So I am thinking I need to send you some red/tan material so you can make me a plastic bag holder. You know one of those tube things you can put your plastic grocery sacs in!?!