Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baking like crazy with a splash of birthday party

I came across this blog while searching, baking cake blogs, it was within the top 10. I fell in love ♥ immediately with her cake pops . I've made them twice now. My first batch was good, but my second batch was excellent. I'm so addicted to making these...not sure my friends & family are minding though =]
I ran out of freezer room <--- span="" style="font-size: 78%;">My husband thought this was sooo smart, What can I say he's my biggest fan =]
My one and only pink one, long story

This bunch is for my dad's family. I gave my lil sis the pink one, I knew she would love it.
I them...
YUMMY!!!
Saturday afternoon we went to the YMCA for my little brother Trey's birthday party. The party went really good. Trey's birthday is on Wednesday, the big 10.
Gianna & momma, 4/18/09
Emily, 4/18/09

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Those look delicious!!! Are they cake or ice cream??? I suppose I could go look at the site!!! ;-) I'm sure I'll have to make them now... Dang you!!

Don't you hate how kids grow so fast!!! lol So, I'm sure you never get this question...are you going to have any? lol