Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sometimes this is all I have...

* My youngest brother turns 7 on Sunday, CRAZY
* My sister Josie turns 18 in 55 days, EVEN CRAZIER
* I feel old
* Jason's got several dentist appointments scheduled over the next couple of months
* I think Josie is coming down for the Balloon Stampede weekend again this year :]
* Josie graduates high school in June < -- I really feel old now
* Jason & I are thinking of going to the beach for our anniversary
* I'm still addicted to facebook...
* I went 3 days with out playing Animal Crossing.....kinda missing it
* The weather was soooooo awesome yesterday, it got me excited for summer
* Been thinking a lot about Shannan and her family. Wish the best for them ♥
* My brother Justin got a new motorcycle and now my husband is dying to get one
* "Glass" (Jason's job) does not close down till the end of May now
* We've got dinner plans with my brother, SIL, & Gianna tonight
* Sunday will be the end of March birthdays for us, my checking account & I are very happy about this :]
* Only 10 days till Vegas!!!

No comments: