Monday, February 23, 2009

Friends & food

This weekend went by fast and I'm sure this week will drag on forever. Cameron is coming down Friday afternoon to stay the weekend with us. Jason, Cameron, & I are all really excited about this. I took Friday off to spend a extra day with him. We had friends over on Saturday for dinner, drinks, & games. It was a lot of fun. I made stuffed pasta shells, and Annie brought dessert. We all enjoyed cosmo's before dinner and played several board games after dinner. It was great to sit around and bullshit. We have plans for dinner at their house next. On Sunday I met up with some friends for lunch. As always we had a blast. We had to keep it short, 2 hours instead of our normal 4, because we all had other stuff we had to do. I'm already looking forward to our next lunch date. Oh yea, I sent my red envelope's out this morning :]
Vinnie, 2/18/09
 

No comments: