Friday, January 30, 2009

Things to be excited for

I'm really glad it's Friday. This week was extremely long. We don't really have any plans for this weekend, and I'm ok with that. Jason is doing much better. He was gimping around last night for about 10 mins with out his crutches. That is major improvement! He's still not able to go without them, but we're getting closer. The swelling in his knee has gone down, and he's able to move it more and more everyday. We were talking about his injury couple days ago and we both thought he would be a lot better by now. He really messed it up this time!

I talked to my Mom last night and they plan on coming down to visit Feb 6th. It's been since November since I last seen them, so I'm excited. My sister Josie is coming down to stay a week with me February 11th. I love it when she comes down and stays with me. I still can't believe she graduates high school this year. CRAZY!! She's talked about moving here and going to college but now sure what she's really gonna do. I would love to have her here, but only if that's where she wants to be. She's such a great kid, and we always have a blast together. All in all, she pretty much rocks!!

57 days till Vegas!! I'm freaking out, in a good way. I'm so excited and ready for this vacation!

It's suppose to be warmer this weekend, and boy do I hope that's true. I'm in dire need of some sunshine.  Have a great weekend ♥

No comments: