Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh how I love thee Christmas season

We got our tree. It's decorated. My cat has already knocked down 12 ornaments in 24 hours. Fun, fun. We got our tree Saturday morning, and finally got it decorated late Saturday night. I love it. It's worth
beatingdisciplining my cat, at least for the next 17 days, Christmas day that tree will be down! I decorated our entire place and it's really got the Christmas cheer going on.

Elidah and Christopher came over on Sunday. We ate lunch, then Elidah and I headed out to Shopko and K-Mart. Elidah brought over the new Cooking Mama game for the Wii, and I'm now dying to get it. It's much harder than the first one, but way cooler.

I've asked Elidah and Christopher to come over next weekend and help me decorate Christmas cookies. I plan on baking cookies on Saturday then decorating them on Sunday. Every year for Christmas I make goodie baskets and send them to work with Jason and I send out a few each year. I love doing this, but it's always a lot more fun with someone. I'm making sugar cookies W/icing, chocolate chip cookies, ginger snaps, & Fudge. I'll try to take pictures while I'm in the kitchen up to my eye balls with sugar & flour. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are staying warm in this cold weather ♥

No comments: