Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Under the weather

The last couple of days have been spent in my bedroom with several boxes of Kleenex and many decongestion pills. I went to the DR after my sinus problems had not gone away after two weeks. He gave me a prescription and off I went to get my drugs. The drugs have loosened all that pressure but now I have the drainage. My husband was telling me a lot of people at his work are sick and I know several people as well, so I know it's going around.

I'm getting so excited for Halloween. I love trick-or-treaters, and seeing all the costumes. I'm also excited to carve pumpkins.

Jason starts hockey here in a couple weeks. He went to stick night last week and will continue going every Monday. He's really excited for hockey. I wonder if him and my dad will be on the same team? If not it's ok, I like them being on the same team cuz then I can watch both. They kinda want to play against each other, I'm sure it seems more fun that way ♥

No comments: