Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling a little nostalgic

Jason and I went to Spokane this last weekend for a friends wedding. The wedding was very nice, and it was great to see everyone.

Saturday night a bunch of us went out. I had a great time, and realized how much I missed my friends in Spokane. Friends are amazing, and sometimes you get caught up in your own shit you forget the feelings you have with them. The last couple of days I've been thinking about friends & what they mean to me. I want to tell all my friends, "thank you, & I love you guys".

I hope we don't have to go out of town for a while because I'll tell ya, I'm tired and I have a lot of shit to do at home. It seems like all summer we've had plans and now I just want to relax at home. I did bust out with my crockpot and have been using it almost every night. I always forget how much I love that bad boy ♥

No comments: