Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...Summer Time Is Livin Easy...

We've been so busy, but yet when I sit down to write a post I draw a blank! When we got back from camping late that night I realized we didn't have any hot water and after camping I wanted nothing more then a hot shower. I informed our landlord the next day and she sent over a plumber. He said it was our electrical, so then they had to send out an electrician. Long story short and 2 days without hot water, we got the
old broadwater heater running and Jason and I got to take hot showers at home, it's was a glorious moment for us.

I've been visiting my SIL a lot and helping any way I can with the baby.  I've been seeing Gianna every couple days and every visit she's bigger and bigger. One visit she's just bringing her fist to her mouth, next visit she's gnawing on her fist. Today when I was holding her she was holding her head up and for several seconds. It just amazes me how fast they grow.

We've got another camping trip September 12 and 13th, about 35-45 mins away. I'm sure it will be our last for the summer,  but that time always comes and actually I'm getting ready for these 100+ days to be over with!! I love the fall when all the colors are so vibrant and the weather has that chill in it. This summer has just flown by! Sometimes I'll think about how fast life really goes and it's a bitter/sweet moment. You just got to take it one day at a time and have faith.

1 comment:

Greta said...

can you go to Jubilee Lake and take pictures? We always went camping there....it was so nice!

I'm so jealous!! Have fun camping!! =)