Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping in 3 days

I'm so excited for our camping trip! I found out my Mom and the family will be down this coming weekend to see baby Gianna. I'm bummed that we will not be here, but then again I'm not bummed because I'm so excited to go camping!  We will be leaving Thursday around 3:00 and coming home Sunday late morning.  I like getting home and getting everything unpacked so I still have the rest of the day to do something.

Elidah and I went and visited my SIL several times this weekend. Gianna slept the entire time both times we were there. She's so much bigger now then the first time I held her and it trips me out, in a good way of course. I can't wait till she's old enough to know me and have sleepovers.   I know she's only 11 days old but the time is going to fly by and I don't want to miss a thing.

No comments: