Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lovin the yard sales

Yesterday marked my first outing of yard sales for this year. The weather has not been the best "yard sale" weather. I'm on a lookout for a computer desk, a file cabinet, end table's, a computer chair, picture frames, vases, and other misc
junktreasure's. We went with our friends the "N" family. We hit up about 5 or 6 and I think we all walked away with something. Jason and I got ourselves a new living room chair. The chair is in great condition, and the pillow is also in great condition. We're going to take it to the laundry matt on Tuesday to wash, but other than needing a good clean the chair is wonderful. My cat thinks we got this chair just for him, I've had to kick him out many times and every time you get up he'll steal it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the chair...always wanted one for myself!!! I think that they are TOTALLY comfy!