Thursday, June 19, 2008

I ♥ scrapbooking

It's been an uneventful week, and that's ok with me. I've been working on my scrapbook the last couple of nights after dinner, and it's really coming along. When I first started my scrapbook it was about 100 pictures and as the years
flygo by I notice my picture basket has tripled in size (and that's with me doing 3 scrapbooks already). I'm learning that I as long as I'm taking pictures and living life then my scrapbook will never be finished. See honey, I really do need all those stickers and pretty colored paper! I've collected stickers ever since I can remember, and to this day I still love them (I will say they are not as cool as they use to be).
I ordered my sister in-laws baby shower gift today, and it should be here next Wednesday. June 28th is the shower, so I better get my butt in gear and get my games all together and get some prizes. This Saturday Jason and I will be shampooing our carpets, I know exciting!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out! I am wore out...too much emotional stress! They could not find anything wrong with Brent so they said he has to go home and rest and then get in to see a neuologist and eye doctor! I am not sure what they will do but we will make the appt. On top of this his knee is STILL messed up! UGHHH! Well Hun...thanks again for the thoughts! Have a great weekend!