Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been a while......"Since I could hold my head up high"

Getting excited for the hot air balloons this weekend. They will start launching tomorrow at 6:30 and will launch all weekend. Were going to go down early Saturday morning with the Nicks Family and watching the balloons, then we'll hit up the "junk"-per the husband- stands and get us some fair food....YUMMIE! Our Seattle trip is coming up and I'm getting excited for it. I'm in so need of a break, I can feel myself getting worn down. I'm being positive though, and keeping good vibes going because I know it could always be worse (and I do have a mini vacation coming up in oh like 14 days :) Jason told me that he wanted to go to the zoo, so we're going to do that. We're also going to go to Pike Place, and all those museums that are down there. I was thinking of going to the Space Needle but we have dinner reservations on our actual wedding anniversary at White House Crawford, so I don't think we're going to do the Space Needle. By the way, our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in 18 days.......18 DAYS, OMG!! That year went by REALLY fast, and that's just scares the jeeba's out of me!! Hope you all are having awesome weather and hope you have a kick ass weekend ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you hae a mini vacation too! Yeah! I love getting out of town! I am so ready for my trip! So you are going to the zoo...which one? I have been to Woodland Park (Seattle) and Point Defiance (in Tacoma). I really liked Woodland Park the best but Point Defiance was pretty cool too! Toss up! I am thinking Woodland Park has more to see...P.D is spread out over more area. Let me know where you are going to. HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST...Clear your mind and just enjoy the trip!